[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup? / hope and 27c3

Philippe Langlois philippe.langlois at gmail.com
Mon May 24 13:38:15 CEST 2010

Hey Nick,

Making a HSF is open to anyone. I guess the spirit is clear for
everyone who attended: open, transdisciplinary, weird sometime ;-)
and definitely a nice place to meet nice people, cheap to attend...

Just send us a mail so we add the event to http://www.hackerspace.net
and hackerspacefest.org.

Cheers,
Phil.