[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup? / hope and 27c3

strages strages at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:11:14 CEST 2010

I think there's room for the public attending such an event based on
what Nick said, they might be wanting to start a hackerspace in their
area.  I don't think they'd bog down any talks, especially if a
workshop was offered where they could be educated on starting a space
and given a chance to ask questions with someone patient enough to
teach them.

Raymond