[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup? / hope and 27c3

Bkay hacking at security4all.be
Tue May 18 17:32:35 CEST 2010

Fully understood the original scope of original post now.

Just an idea... why do some of the organizers of some of these events (a lot
of them are hackerspace membersanyway) don't pool some of their resources
and make a hackerspace-focused event in the years between the Dutch and
German hackercamps (HAR/CCCamp)? Of course not as big as these camps, but
some of us have the experience (like Koen)? ;-)