[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup? / hope and 27c3

elmar lecher mc.fly at ramdrive.org
Tue May 18 16:56:24 CEST 2010

Heyho guys.

I think we should aim at a bigger conference and meet there. I think
either hope or defcon is a good place in the states and ccc 27c3 is a
good place here in europe.

Lets just pick one of those days.

I can understand most organizers want to have it on their cons, but i
dont think its a good idea to pick a too small conderence.

You would not want to need to show up on cons like the
metarheinmain-chaosdays or the Gulasch-programmier-nacht (which are both
awesome conferences but i doubt you want to fly over the pond for that.)

I think a lot of new hackerspaces need to know that this is not a
american only thing.

mc.fly ...