[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup?

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Mon May 17 22:11:18 CEST 2010

Why not figure out what you can do, use doodle.com to match that to what the
community is involved in? Doodle requires no registration - either to pose a
query or answer it, and you can make the responses private too if you want?

I know it's not exactly the best tool for the job, but I've found it works
quite well. Stockport hackspace used it to plan our first 6 months of
meeting nights based on biggest attendence numbers.

Bear in mind that the numbers there are a sort of "if we were on that night,
would you come" rather than "buy a ticket' basis.

All the best,

--
Jon "TheNiceGuy" Spriggs