[hackerspaces] web bots or more?

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:12:58 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 2:18 AM, cristian paul peñaranda rojas wrote:
> I'm asking for suguestions about bots that can help on hackerspace irc and microblgging services,
> and surelly could be interface with arduino related hardware?

I've been working on an irc bot to download hardware from the web to
the local hackerspace upon request. Like so:

<fenn> wowee gee it would be nice to have a beagleboard
<kanzure> !apt-get install beagleboard
<hackerbot> Installing 10 dependencies. ETA 4 hours at a cost of $2.37
USD. OK? y/n
<kanzure> hackerbot: yes

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/