[hackerspaces] aggregating hs' icalendars

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Mar 16 14:21:25 CET 2010

Nycr uses google calendar.

Synchronizing there is fairly simple... and import export utilities are a
dime a dozen.

On Mar 16, 2010 8:08 AM, "David Raison" <david at hackerspace.lu> wrote:

Hi thar!

> Wouldn't it be easier to merge the ical files on-the-fly, pulling the
> geo data from the HS data...
While I know that some you aren't using MediaWiki, for those who are, we
should be able to provide some sort of "geotagged ical" feature with the
WikiSpaces project [0].

Jeroen has recently restarted the project and we would be happy for every
kind of support we can get.

Cheers,
David.

[0] http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/WikiSpaces

David
--
Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse top posting and my brevity.