[hackerspaces] Notacon - Cleveland, OH - April 15th

Justin Walker jwalker at makersalliance.org
Mon Mar 8 01:50:38 CET 2010

Hello Everyone,

I haven't introduced myself to everybody yet: I'm the president of the
Makers Alliance, the hackerspace in Cleveland, OH.

As some of you are already aware, Cleveand hosts Notacon (
http://www.notacon.org) in April.  We'll be running a rather large
hackerspace room there, bringing both some classes and general hacking to an
already awesome conference.  I'm already aware of several members from
surrounding spaces in the US that will be attending, but I'd like to get
some formal communication between attending hackerspaces.

Please contact me if you'd like to have a formal presence at the con, and
let me know what you want to be there or bring yourself.  Also, if you know
anybody who may like to sponsor projects or equipment for the space, please
direct them to me as well.

Thanks for your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Justin Walker
President
Makers Alliance, Inc.
http://www.makersalliance.org