[hackerspaces] hosting hackerspaces.org

Jens Ohlig jens at ccc.de
Fri Jun 18 21:43:05 CEST 2010

Am 18.06.2010 um 21:26 schrieb Paul Bohm:

> hey,
>
> hackerspaces.org has now been running for a few years on a dedicated
> server i'm paying for.

The Wau Holland Foundation (http://www.wauland.de/english.html) would still be more than interested to pay all of it, as it is. I believe I have told you that more than once over the last few years. Please hand in anything you have so we can have hackerspaces.org paid for through the same organization that does the fund raiser for WikiLeaks. Please Paul, give us an opportunity to pay you by giving us a bank account, bills, anything really.

Thank you.