[hackerspaces] BruCon 2010 - Sept 24th - 25th

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:12:49 CEST 2010

Hey,

I'm heading to Brucon as well and thinking of head to SOURCE Barcelona as
well { 50% off if you going both}.

BruCON - The Barcelona connection
 Another security conference is taking place in the same week as BruCON in
Barcelona, Spain but luckily not on the same days. This created a great
opportunity to visit both conferences.

Although we are not officially affiliated, SOURCE Barcelona has offered
BruCON attendees a 50% discount to visit their conference. Simply use the
code "SOURCEBru10" at registration - (www.sourceconference.com). With
flights starting at 109 euro between BRU and MAD, this could be a tempting
offer.

Tapas in Barcelona, beers in Brussels? You decide.

*http://blog.brucon.org/2010/06/brucon-barcelona-connection.html*<http://blog.brucon.org/2010/06/brucon-barcelona-connection.html>

BaconZombie