[hackerspaces] kids, insurances, parental control

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Jan 27 19:12:53 CET 2010

Webmind, you tagged parts of your response as flames, as well as
aggressive.  Then you went ahead and sent it anyways.

We all get frustrated.  We might have opposing views on many matters.  But,
if we can't maintain some level of cordiality between each other, the signal
to noise ratio will exceed tolerable levels on this line of communication
and the list will end up squelched.

For over a year I stayed off this list for this very reason.  Several other
more tolerant people than I have left as recently as mid january.  This list
poses the opportunity to be an incredibly resource, but only if we can all
stomach our frustrations and consternations with each other and try to keep
an open and respectful dialogue.

I value your opinions, but If you continue to cover them in aggressive
rhetoric and flames I will be unwilling to give them due consideration.  I
hope you understand.

-Matt