[hackerspaces] Free 2010 CNC/Rapid Prototype Calendar

Hank The Curmudgeon hkrishman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:56:06 CET 2010

Hey kids! Be the first on your lock to get a FREE Proto Labs 2010 Cool
Parts calendar! Go to protolabs.com/2010 and use source code DN509.

Ummm…Be ‘creative’ with your email and phone number unless you want to
listen to a sales person.

Full disclosure: I have no affiliation or interest in Proto Labs. Just
found something for free in Design News Magazine, and since we all
have an interest in CNC and rapid prototyping, I thought I’d pass it
on.