[hackerspaces] need help hacking Audiovox DPF711K Video Message Center

Steve Clement steve at localhost.lu
Sun Feb 28 10:33:11 CET 2010

Your best bet is to google for them.

Also getting more familiar with chip-makers Logos is the way to go.

Is there any page online yet that tells you that?

Texas Instruments (ti) -> http://media.digikey.com/photos/Texas%20Instr%20Photos/296-28-TSSOP.jpg

Also the Picture is difficult to read. If you could add the Text that is written on the Chips to the Forum ppl. can better help you.

Also, knowing how memory looks takes away some work. Memory is usually easily spotted by the text that is written on them.
By experience I know that timing values (and other specs) are usually printed on them etc...

cheers,

Steve
--
Let's build a Hackerspace in Luxembourg!
http://www.hackerspace.lu
mailto:steve at hackerspace.lu
.lu: +352 20 333 55 65