[hackerspaces] East-Sprawl Hackerspaces list

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:39:52 CET 2010

Good ideas, and I like where this is heading.

I don't know if splitting is the right idea either, I agree.  There
are a crapton of hackerspaces in a 1-3 hour train/car ride (Alpha-One,
NYCR, FUBAR, Hive76, Hartford Hackerspace, B'more Node, HacDC) and we
should be talking. And not just 'following each other on RSS and
twitter', but talking. To me, having a smaller side-venue to talk,
would be good.

Somewhere so we aren't mailing 10,000 people worldwide for  'a hey
guys, I'm in NY this weekend, anything up? lets roadtrip and get a
beer' . I don't think this is a good venue for that.

A smaller side-list is my first and lowest-tech guess solution to that
problem, but I'm up for other ideas.

hack on,
- Far

http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"