[hackerspaces] East-Sprawl Hackerspaces list

Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org) nick at hackerspaces.org
Mon Feb 22 02:01:48 CET 2010

I'm not sure I see the value in another list...are we losing that many
subscribers with all the events postings?  Frankly, I love seeing all the
activity going on throughout the world.

Then again, is there anyone out there willing to actually champion a real
website/mailing list, etc. that covers the ESHS?  Someone willing to own the
domain and keep up with all the events and possibly even coordinate meta
events?

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org / 8B13F204
Washington, DC, 20013-1208
P: +1 (707) 676-FARR