[hackerspaces] Tech and General Education Courses at P2P University in Hackerspaces

Simon Dorfman simon at gumbolabs.org
Mon Feb 15 18:57:46 CET 2010

Sounds like a great idea!  I love the idea of making a post-high school
education experience of traveling around to different hacker spaces for four
years, learning stuff.

It's interesting that you're pursuing accreditation.  I don't know much
about accreditation.  Can you tell us more about it?  Is it worth pursuing?
What is the process?  What governing body (or bodies) would you have to
please?

I'm considering organizing an iPhone App Dev class at our space this summer
(using the Stanford class materials):
http://forum.gumbolabs.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33

Do you think that would fit in with P2PU?

Simon Dorfman
Gumbo Labs