[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Promo video (german)

Helmut Fligge helmut at fligge.com
Wed Feb 10 17:20:30 CET 2010

Hi all,

we just finished an little video with interviews of  some of our
members. We would appreciate any comments / suggestions.
Right now this video is only in german (except the very end), i'm
thinking of adding subtitles in english.

Our hackerspace is still under construction (i.e. we have no room and
are residents in an artists home) but we are looking forward to have own
rooms at april, the 1st.

The video is for new members who want to know who we are and what we are
thinking.

http://flipdot.org/blog/index.php?/archives/69-Wer-wir-sind,-was-wir-wollen.html

Hack on,
Hel*