[hackerspaces] hackerspace awards

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:09:08 CET 2010

If you make it an anonymous online poll that votes through HTTP GET, I'm in
;).

But seriously, its a good idea.

On Feb 9, 2010 4:01 PM, "Jeff Cotten" <omegix at yahoo.com> wrote:

Would any other hackerspace members be interested in organizing some kind of
hackerspace award?

I was thinking some kind of good spirited competition to see what kinds of
innovations we can cook up in our projects.

I'm hoping if we did do something like this, an award category could be some
kind of "best hackerspace improvement."
Like maybe a project that benefits members of hackerspaces, or better
improves the quality of their hackerspace.
Something that not only demonstrates innovation, but is something that all
hackerspaces could benefit from.

Do any hackerspaces already have any type of internal competitions?

~Omegix
Makers Local 256 (Huntsville, AL)