[hackerspaces] RFID userX at Hackerspace

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:37:11 CET 2010

We have a working RFID access control system that outputs the logs in serial
syslog format. The folks at 23B Shop are definitely interested in your
Ethernet shield integration.  Our system is based on the Wiegand26 format
readers and 125Khz tokens. If anyone is intersted, I'll get the source
posted up.

Arclight
http://shop.23b.org