[hackerspaces] Whipping up interest for Lake Forest, CA hackerspace

Jonny Gerold fsk141 at tinkerbyte.com
Fri Dec 24 10:40:06 CET 2010

Hello,
My name is Jonny & am planning on starting a new hackerspace in uncharted
waters. I just wanted to do a shameless namedrop, and try to catch anyone
that might be interested in helping/joining/donating?

The name of our hackerspace is TinkerByte && hopefully we can find a space
in Lake Forest, CA (I know there is some great industrial space, and it's a
great neighborhood)

I've setup a little setpage & the startings of a wiki at

http://tinkerbyte.com
http://wiki.tinkerbyte.com

Any advice will be happily accepted.

Thanks, Jonny