[hackerspaces] Digital Rights Watch

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Tue Dec 14 00:20:51 CET 2010

Without being a wiki expert, I think that one advice for Wikipedia editors
was very insightful : if you have content to add, edit ! Don't worry about
the formatting, just dump it. Formatting is easier to do than getting
correct informations so don't worry if you contribute in the form of blocks
of texts, as long as you have the rights to upload it, it should be welcomed.

Iv