[hackerspaces] Translating word 'hackerspace' to other languages?

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 04:28:50 CEST 2010

here each place we call it "hacklab" (hacking laboratory), but also
one of our places is called "laboratorio microexperimental"
(microexperimental lab).

we define the word hackerspace to a rizomatik of hacklabs, but it is
still a very early project that will try to locate all these
collectives that work on opensource, openhardware, openculture and all
related to show internet and computers to most people as possible.

->we are a sentimentalist ;)

- Blackhold
http://marsupi.org
No atribueixis sentiments humans a les màquines, simplement no els agrada.
Sé ecológico y en los mails borra el texto que no interesa (firmado:
los administradores de la lista).