[hackerspaces] Follow up on the GET LAMP showing

Nate Bezanson myself at telcodata.us
Mon Aug 23 14:43:23 CEST 2010

Well, it hasn't hit the torrent sites yet ;) so the best way to get it is
by ordering a physical copy: http://getlamp.com/order/

Jason previously said he'd "probably" be available for a live video chat
on the 11th. If it sounds like we'll have a bunch of spaces showing this
simultaneously, it might be cool to find a multiuser video conference
platform, and after the showing, have a worldwide "meet the producer"
session.

Of course, "simultaneously" takes on different meanings as we stretch
across time zones.

-Nate-