[hackerspaces] HaHa vs Node Paintball - Whose In for May 8th?

Mark Huson mehuman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 04:19:59 CEST 2010

Yes the invite is open to anyone who wants to come. Far I sent an email to
the hive76 email address asking if you guys want to come down. All the info
Dave sent is correct but you can email me directly with a head count if
another space is interested. We were planning on getting beer and pizza
across from our space after and for you NY guys the bolt bus picks up 1/4
mile from there so we can shuttle you guys back and forth if you need us
too.

-Mark