[hackerspaces] Open Access Control for Hacker Spaces v1.0

psytek psytek at alphaonelabs.com
Fri Apr 9 22:06:22 CEST 2010

This is awesome.  Thanks for releasing this.

Another cool thing to integrate is to automatically check-in to Foursquare
or similar.  We did this for our RFID system at Alpha One Labs.

http://code.google.com/p/alphaonelabs-r1/source/browse/#svn/a1l-rfid/trunk

<http://code.google.com/p/alphaonelabs-r1/source/browse/#svn/a1l-rfid/trunk>
psytek