[hackerspaces] Hacker Hostel Berlin during 26C3

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Mon Sep 28 17:03:42 CEST 2009

Hey Nick,

this sounds interesting - however, since people here won't have time
for a meeting before Wed night, we can't possibly decide on whether we
as a whole or some of us will want to stay at your space...
Btw, are there any pics of the apartment to be found online? And what
dates exactly are you staying there?

Hack on,
/astera