[hackerspaces] Inventory Systems

Seth Hardy shardy at aculei.net
Tue Sep 15 19:58:10 CEST 2009

> Has anyone thought of a library catalogue yet? There is Koha, or
> evergreen, those are opensource. Its not their sole purpose, but some
> libraries use those to track objects like laptops or e-readers, that
> they lend to patrons.

we're actually thinking of setting up evergreen at hacklab.to for
keeping tabs on the book collection we've amassed... haven't started on
the project yet, but it may happen at some point.

--
seth hardy: shardy at aculei.net * 647.890.1452 * www.aculei.net/~shardy
(gpg - 0x5E345628): BF63 A0A7 3BCA 1D7D EDE1 63BF 46FB 95D9 5E34 5628