[hackerspaces] Request for VHS space event

j pimmel frankly.watson at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:40:40 CEST 2009

Hi all

I just wanted to double check and confirm that we are still all ok to go
ahead with the event on the date which was requested. I'm not sure if there
is any kind of process I need to go through to reserve the date, since
nobody has mentioned anything like that to me. Is there anything needed from
me?

We will number about 25-26, we have a sponsor who will be raffling a prize
to attendees and 2 speakers presenting. So from that point of view this is
absolutely going ahead.

Please let me know

thanks

Jerome