[hackerspaces] Working on setting up my space

Dave Menninger dave.menninger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 19:08:53 CEST 2009

We're not done with ours yet, but we've got it posted in draft form on our wiki:

http://wiki.hive13.org/index.php?title=Form_1023_Draft

Actually, I would also be *very* interested in feedback from any other
hackerspaces that have already completed this process before I finally
send our forms in.

Thanks!

~Dave