[hackerspaces] What form of organization does your hackerspace use?

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Thu Oct 22 13:03:39 CEST 2009

Hey Nick,

After a quick read some nit-picking issues:

isn't this part two in the *six* part series?? That is, your
first post is considered a part as well, isn't it?

More importantly, perhaps you can change the link to revspace
from https://foswiki.sonologic.nl/RevelationSpace to http://revspace.nl/. We'll
likely be moving the site to a dedicated server soonish, making the old link
obsolete-ish..

Gr,

Koen