[hackerspaces] AK4 eviction

Dave Null noid23 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:21:50 CEST 2009

Well ain't that just a kick in the teeth. Sad that the owner would
rather see the location sit empty* than see it used constructively.
Hell, he could have just written off the location as 'good will' or
'doing his part for the community' until such time as he had a renter
or wanted to sell it.

So, the next question, are these poor bastards going to need financial
assistance for their legal woes?

-noid

*not sure about Sweden, but if a location sits empty long enough here
it ends up covered in gang graffiti and someone will eventually start
smoking crack in it, really brings up the neighborhood :)

PGP Key ID: 0x0517358E
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free" - Goethe