[hackerspaces] Hack the Planet!

Hellekin O. Wolf (/tmp/lab) hellekin at hackerspaces.org
Sun Oct 4 00:04:46 CEST 2009

Announcing the upcoming http://planet.hackerspaces.org/

This is an aggregator for all English-speaking hackerspaces blogs
worldwide.

(1) The aggregator is reserved to hackerspaces

If you're part of a hackerspace / hacklab and maintain a personal
blog, please don't ask to be subscribed. Instead, push your
submissions to your hackerspaces' blog so that they will be taken into
account.

(2) The aggregator is English only!

If your blog is in English, you're done. If not, please provide an URL
for the English-speaking blogs entries only. We're an international
community and for some reason English seems to be the language of
choice.

Note that if there is sufficient demand, we might provide aggregators
in other languages... *hint* *hint*

(3) Please subscribe!

In order to be listed in the aggregator, you need to:

  - provide a 64x64 image (PNG preferred) showing your hackerspace logo
  - provide an URL for English-speaking blog feed, Atom or RSS
  - provide the corresponding wiki URL for your space

It will help us keep track of which hackerspaces have been added.

Your submission should be sent to planet at hackerspaces.org (just reply
to this email).

If the wiki entry for your hackerspace doesn't mention a blog, please
update it!

==
hk

--
 |_/H\_|     http://hackerspaces.org/                | |o| |
 [_xSx_]     irc://irc.freenode.net/hackerspaces     | | |o|