[hackerspaces] Introduction from Western Australia

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:20:41 CEST 2009

Offer a class, have parties, put together a nice "donation jar" atht
everyone can see.  Work out some sort of scheme whereby you have a small
core of dedicated rent-payers who are reliable and can consistently make
rent even if membership doesn't increase right away or someone flakes.

Also, try to start saving for 1-2 months of "rainy day" fund money.

Arclight