[hackerspaces] Hackathon November 20th

Jarkko Moilanen Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi
Mon Nov 23 23:01:37 CET 2009

We from 5W, former The5thWave, Tampere, Finland,

The event had a different kind of effect on us. We did not hack on
with electronics or software. Partly because of this marvellous event
(which we did follow occasionally), we had a 5 hour meeting in real
life at a cafe (since we are still starting our community and have no
space yet). What we came up with, was a road-map for the near future
(what to do and who's going to do what).
That meeting was a huge leap forward for us! The amount of discussion
and decisions was enormous. Hopefully we get our space soon and hope
to take part in future events with video and audiofeeds. So even if we
didn't actually take part in the event directly, it had an impact on us!

/kyb3R