[hackerspaces] Hackathon November 20th

strages strages at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:09:38 CET 2009

A reminder to all that the Hackathon is this weekend, open Friday
evening going till Sunday.  Over the past week, the list has expanded
substantially:

# Alpha One Labs
# Makers Local 256
# Pumping Station: One
# FAMiLab
# FreesideAtlanta
# syn2cat
# Hackerspace_Barcelona
# Hive13
# Initlab
# KwartzLab

Most if not all have setup ustream accounts or are streaming live via
other means.  This is going to be a fantastic opportunity to
collaborate with other spaces and see other spaces that you may have
not visited before.  We'll be using #hackerspaces on irc.freenode.net
for real time collaboration.  There's still time to add your space to
the list if you're interested in participating.

Raymond(strages)
Makers Local 256