[hackerspaces] Deleting Wikipages

nicolle superherogirl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 01:47:56 CET 2009

i am the one who started going through and deleting pages.  i don't know
if anyone else did, but i know at least the vast majority of it (and
quite probably all of it) was me.

i didn't mean anything malicious by deleting the pages, and didn't mean
to make anyone mad.  however, i was under the impression that this was
supposed to be a directory of hackerspaces, and not necessarily a
directory for any and all hacker clubs, meetings, or places hackers
happen to congregate.  i didn't mean to trivialise the importance of
hacker clubs that weren't permanent spaces, but i found (and knew others
who found) that the overbroadness of the "list of hackerspaces"
detracted from the more specific mission of hackerspaces.org.

nicolle