[hackerspaces] Deleting Wikipages

Jonas Lerch jl at cccmz.de
Fri Nov 13 16:51:37 CET 2009

> wouldn't it be justified, if that were actually true?
The list surely needs some cleanup, but deletion is not an answer. One
could just have post something on the discussion page or moved the
sites. I really think the whole interface needs some love and we need
more lists.
> problem seems that there were a quite a lot deletions based on bad research on german hacker
> spaces / ccc incarnations.
If i would have thought, the Americans have much crap in the list, i
would have asked someone of them, who knows the scene, to look over it.

mfg

--
Jonas Lerch

Chaos Computer Club Mainz e.V.