[hackerspaces] Hackathon November 20th

Eric Michaud michaud.eric.c at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:30:54 CET 2009

Starting in December, we're going to be sync'ing the dates to be the 3rd
Saturday of every month hence forth, since we're planning with a few spaces
at the moment, and other individuals and internationally, events around that
date. More to follow at 26c3. ;)

We fully encourage other people to start hosting events on that date also.
You'll see why then, till then.

Hack On!

-Eric aka TCrown