[hackerspaces] status of this list

druid at stonedcoder.org druid at stonedcoder.org
Thu May 14 22:31:41 CEST 2009

I would like to point out here that I did try to start introducing some
self-governance rules, which a couple people noted but were not picked up.

If this is a recurring issue, I'd be happy to brush off my preso from the
CCC in 2004 on the topic of hacker group interaction and create a
framework, would be fun for me but I'm not going to just sit here and spit
it out without some encouragement/backing.

-Eric