[hackerspaces] Arduino Soldering Workshop THIS Sunday 15th of March at 15h00

Steve Clement steve at localhost.lu
Wed Mar 11 23:34:44 CET 2009

Hi People,

First off, sorry if you receive this message Multiple times.

We are ready for this Weekends Arduino Workshop!

With 7-8 People on my list there is still some more space so feel free
to join in if you are up to it.

ALL the info is on:

https://www.hackerspace.lu/wiki/Arduino_Soldering

The Location is @ the Kindly offered C3L Admin Address:

99a, rue Laurent Menager in Pfaffenthal

Ohh, yeah and if you need to buy some stuff from us and don't want to
handle cash or just donate to us, the account data is:

Holder: Hackerspace.lu A.S.B.L.
BIC/SWIFT: BGLLLULL
IBAN: LU43 0030 6369 5082 0000

Prices are on the Wiki site.

In case you need to talk to a Human, my Cell number is:

621 496 092

See you on Sunday,

Steve

--
Let's build a Hackerspace in Luxembourg!
http://www.hackerspace.lu
mailto:steve at hackerspace.lu
.lu: +352 20 333 55 65