[hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-announce] PlumberCon in Vienna, Aug. 09

George Shammas georgyo at hackerspaces.org
Mon Jun 29 03:58:34 CEST 2009

If your American (or near the USA) and already planning to go to HAR,
then you should without a doubt sign up for Hackers on a Plane ~1.6 as
this will give you all the features of Hackers on a Plane 2.0, but
also take you to Plumbercon..

Hacker on a Plane is the best way to go hands down!

http://www.hackersonaplane.info/plumbercon09/