[hackerspaces] wiki workshop for kids @ Family Village

Sabine Hengeveld-Auer sabine.hengeveld at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 12:37:23 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I know there are going to be loads of wiki pros at HAR.
But are there also one or two among, that would be confident doing a basic
wiki workshop with kids (aged 10/12-16) in the Family Village?

The folks I prepared the outine with won't make it to HAR.
We thought of a very short intro into free knowledge and open source, a
practical "how to edit" part and a vandalism/moderation part.

We see these kind of workshops rather as an accompanied experimental space
than a class/course.

Thanks!

bine