[hackerspaces] Interconnecting Semantic Media Wikis (HSF round-table topic)

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Mon Jul 13 07:58:26 CEST 2009

well mediawiki and hackerspaceos work together well, the wiki can be
storage and link-target for the hsos (see metalab.at).

we'd love to see more ppl work on hsos and get it more widely used btw.
netzladen tried to work with our code, but it seems that was abandoned.
i'm up for helping clean up the code and helping you integrate if you want!

enki