[hackerspaces] Interconnecting Semantic Media Wikis (HSF round-table topic)

Hellekin O. Wolf (/tmp/lab) hellekin at hackerspaces.org
Thu Jul 2 10:10:56 CEST 2009

/tmp/lab is running a MW too, without the semantic extension. Should be
available soon though.

I put the http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Projects page online for indication
of what we'd like to have. Where do you think automation could kick in with
regards to the Semantic Wiki extension?

==
hk

On Thu 2009-07-02 at 07:56:21 +0200, Olle Jonsson wrote:
> Forskningsavdelningen (in Malmö, Sweden) runs a MediaWiki - we also want to
> upgrade to a glittering SemWeb-compatible info-sharing system.
> (Hello syn2cat, thanks for the raw materials for the folder; heard about it
> via kugg!)
>
>     best,
>         Olleolleolle
>
> http://forskningsavd.se/
> http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Forskningsavdelningen

 |_/H\_|     http://hackerspaces.org/                | |o| |
 [_xSx_]     irc://irc.freenode.net/hackerspaces     | | |o|
 ! \O/ !     xmpp:hellekin at hackerspaces.org          |o|o|o|
 :  :  :