[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces Xchange now open!

strages strages at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:40:54 CET 2009

The idea's been tossed around a lot between various spaces about
sharing/swapping resources to help each other out, and so today the
Hackerspaces Xchange group was created on flickr to help move this
along.  I figured it's as good a start as any, so if you have anything
you'd like to share/swap with other spaces, post the pics/video and
check back from time to time to respond to people interested either
through the comments or via e-mail.  Items that have already been
swapped should be removed after it's been settled to keep things less
confusing.  Currently it's empty, but I'm hoping you all can help
change that and move hackerspace cooperation to the next level.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hackerspacesxchange/

Raymond(strages)
Makers Local 256