[hackerspaces-announce] NPR story on hacker spaces

Jon Kalish jonkalish at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 23:31:24 CEST 2010

Folks:
I have been covering the DIY scene for NPR the last few years.
I am currently working on a 2-part story about hacker spaces for NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday.
I have already visited a couple of hacker spaces but would like some sound of hackers making stuff. If anyone is willing to record a couple of minutes of audio (or video) that has sound of things being constructed and send it to me, I would appreciate it.
My email address is Jon Kalish jonkalish at earthlink.net.
Also, I am interested in hearing from people who have launched small businesses after working on projects at hacker spaces.
Thanks in advance.
jk

Manhattan-based radio reporter and podcast producer Jon Kalish