[hackerspaces-announce] Shiny T-Shirt orders

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Tue Aug 19 10:53:17 CEST 2008

How are you, ladies and gentlemen!

Since I've been asked quite a few times if we're planning on printing
our wonderful shiny retro design on some pretty classic black tees,
we're now about to order and have them ready for our attendance at the
upcoming ToorCon in San Diego, yayz!

Unfortunately, I haven't got the slightest idea of which sizes are
demanded the most - therefore I figured, you people could help me out
and shoot me an e-fail (viaastera at hackerspaces.org) if you're
interested.

To have a closer look at how the (front) design would turn out, have a
look at this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asterasnowwhite/2776571420/

cheers,
astera.